Dear friends, My blog has moved!
Please visit me over at my new site!


I hope to see you there!

~Jenni



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall In Focus

 I've always loved photography.  Loved it!  Photography is a hobby of mine.  I pretty much take my camera everywhere I go.  Especially on nature walks, which just so happened to be what my sons and I were taking when these photos were taken.  This particular walk was a bug safari.  I guess all the bugs were taking a nap or something because we were only able to see a slug, a moth and spiders...lots of spiders!  Because of the vast amount of spiders seen I would still call the bug safari a success.  However, truth be told we saw more flowers than bugs, but oh well.  






Do you decorate your home with photos?  If so, do you frame your own work?

Belle
simply . living . life

3 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful shots Belle! I don't have but a few shots that I took decorating my house(in both girls' rooms), but I want to hang several shots from the beach this summer.

Robin Beck said...

I am the same as you...I carry a small camera everywhere I go!

You did a wonderful job on these shots!

I don't decorate my home with many pictures but I really should!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Robin~♥

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

We don't decorate our house with photography because we collect art from a NC artist. No room for anything else.